Een nieuwe patch voor Medal of Honor Allied Assault is nu beschikbaar. De 55mb grote bestand patched je huidige versie naar versie 2.11 -> www.gamerszone.nl <-
De patch is o.a. te downloaden bij FileSheck, 3D-gamer en Gamer's Hell.
De change logs geven ons de volgende veranderingen door:
- Added the Malta map, new German weapon and new skins
- Fixed issue where under some circumstances, players could not enter a multiplayer game.
- Added message that says you can't join Spearhead servers using the MOHAA exe & vice versa
- Fixed bug where player can get stuck while using the mortar.
- Fixed various voting issues.
- Fixed bug where at the end of the 3.2 after the plane has dropped the bomb on the bridge the player can drive off the bridge and into the canal.
- Fixed various collision issues with railing around artillery cannons.
- Fixed bug where second tank doesn't show up in 3.2.
- Fixed "buddy jumping" issue.
- Fixed various visual clipping issues in 3.1
- Fixed bug where player could fall through the level in Brest.
- Added scoring for completing objectives in TOW maps. 2 points for regular objective; 5 points for spawn objective.
- Fixed graphical glitch in Berlin Allied cinematic.
- Fixed bug where players could interrupt TOW cinematics.
- Fixed various issues where TOW cinematics would end prematurely.
- Can now use map screen to access all missions after beating game in HARD difficulty.
- Fixed issue in round based mode when frag limits are reached and the score screen would come up and the map wouldn't restart.
- Removed ability to drop binoculars in multiplayer games.
- Fixed issue where players can pick up wrong ammo in multiplayer.
- Fixed issue when playing a round based match the round would not end if an entire team disconnects during the course of play.
- Fixed issue where a round based match fails to end when all but one player have left (or have been kicked from) the server.
- Fixed bug where dedicated servers would not show up with the "dedicated" filter option turned on.
- Added dm_show_demo_servers console var to allow player ability to filter out demo servers from the server list.
- Enabled sv_pure to allow players to connect to servers that prevented client-side data cheating. Pure servers will only allow clients to join that are using the same pak files as the server.
-> www.gamerszone.nl <-